Compression Leg Sleeves vs Socks?
Why Compression Leg Sleeves?
- Chevron ribbing for massage-like relief
- Graduated compression increases circulation and decreases swelling
- Alleviates pain, soreness and cramping
- Moisture wicking and anti-microbial fabric
- Easy to slip on and off
- Comfortable to wear for long hours
Why Compression Socks?
- Graduated compression enhances blood circulation and oxygen flow
- Reduces inflammation and edema
- Comfortable fit, extra arch support and padded sole
- Moisture wicking Zensah fabric with silver ions for odor reduction and thermal regulation
- Relieves aches and pains
- Perfect for travelers & those on their feet all day